Main Content

Request Degree Plan

(This is a request for a degree plan only. If you are changing your major or minor, you must do so online through

If your first major is from outside of the School of Interdisciplinary Studies, you do not need to  request a degree plan from School of Interdisciplinary Studies.

Request Degree Plan Form

Request Degree Plan Form

Name and TCU ID Number

Contact Information


Degree Plan Information

List other colleges that you have attended

IMPORTANT: Please verify that you have officially declared your major(s) and/or minor(s). Your degree plan cannot be completed if your request is not consistent with what you have officially declared through the Registrar's Office.