Schedule one-on-one meetings with your career coach, who will assess and analyze what you need most. Whether you’re crafting a speech or preparing for a job interview, your career coach is there on the sidelines — pushing you into the game.
• Assessments and Self-Discovery Tools
• Career and Major Exploration
• Resume/Cover Letter Development
• Employment and Internship Search Strategies
• Interview Preparation
• Graduate School Preparation
• Professional Development
Launch your career with a simple email.
For more information about job opportunities, please visit the Center for Career & Professional Development.
Center For Career and Professional Development