The “Why” and “How” of FrogFolio
Join the FrogFolio Team for one of our The “Why” and “How” of FrogFolio workshops this semester! During this workshop, attendees will learn how to navigate Digication, and discover resources and tools that enhance their ePortfolio online presence. Participants will also learn how to use FrogFolio to archive, display, and reflect upon their learning experiences at TCU. This workshop is offered at the following dates, times, and locations:
- October 10th @ 12pm – Incubator Lab Rees-Jones
- October 24th @ 2pm – Scharbauer 2003
- November 13th @ 1pm – Scharbauer 2003
Lunch will be provided to those who RSVP. RSVP today at http://bit.ly/frogfoliorsvp.
Several resources are available to students who would like help with brainstorming, building, and maintaining their FrogFolios.
- Our Metafolios are your one stop resource for tutorials, walk-throughs and friendly advice.
- For inspiration or ideas for your FrogFolio, take a look at some of our featured FrogFolios.
- Introductory video tutorials are available on our Metafolio 2.0.
- For on-campus, in-person help, The FrogFolio Lab offers one-on-one, hands-on assistance by student mentors. The FrogFolio Lab will be open Tuesday through Friday from 10:30am-3:30pm during the Fall 2019 semester. Stop by during these hours or email us to schedule an appointment