Program CostsAll figures are in US Dollars $ and are subject to change and updates regularly
|Session||Tuition $||*non-Tuition required Fee $||Medical Insurance $|
(Fall and Spring)
|3,845||560 (covers all Spring or all Fall)||**550 to 660|
| 8-week session|
|2,560||560 (covers all 8-week Summer)||430|
Tuition includes 20 hours of instruction in class each week.
To see the specific Intensive English Program and the Bachelor’s Program weekly ESL class schedule, please Click Here.
*Each session (Fall and Spring semesters and Summer) students pay a one-time non-tuition fee of $560 that includes:
- TCU facilities (Library, Recreational Sports Complex)
- TCU services (Immigration/visa counseling, academic counseling, Center for Writing tutoring, Center for Academic Services workshops, TCU web portal, TCU web space, TCU digital space, TCU email, TCU ID card, TCU ID number, optional TCU dining services, and TCU Housing & Residence Life)
- TCU discounts (free TCU athletic game tickets, free Fort Worth & Dallas public transportation passes, reduced prices for various local merchants and entry fees and TCU athletic events)
- Testing fees (placement, progress, and exit)
- Lab software subscriptions (and any incidental hardware)
- Community Activities (each session)
- Field Trip expenses (each session)
- Textbooks (with the University discount)
Student Health Insurance
TCU requires all students to have health insurance. All IEP students carry Lewermark Student Medical Insurance at a monthly cost of under $125.00. (TCU students use the TCU Health Center, unless referred to a hospital or specialist by a TCU Health Center physician. Click here to see hospitals in the Lewer Insurance Network.)
**Medical insurance rates may vary according to the number of billing days. All students must have insurance while in the US, including during vacations and holidays. Insurance required varies by days between session beginnings and endings.