Students for CRES
Student representatives from academic, service, cultural, language, Greek and social justice student organizations collaborated to form Students for CRES to foster a community dedicated to understanding historical and contemporary issues of diversity. The group sponsors co-curricular seminars and film series with guest speakers and peer-mentoring programs and participates in student conferences and advocacy organizations on-and off-campus.
Students who are enrolled in a CRES program of study automatically become members of Students for CRES.Additionally, students enrolled in affiliated minor programs or other students who support the mission of CRES may join the organization. Please contact the CRES director’s office for additional information.
The following student organizations founded Students for CRES in fall 2016:
- International Student Association
- African Student Association
- Black Student Association
- Students for Asian-Indian Cultural Awareness
- United Latino Association
- Student Committee for Rwanda
- TCU Forensics Speech and Debate
- TCU V-day Campaign-Ending Violence Against Women
- Dream Outside the Box Service Organization
- Disciples on Campus
- Foreign Language Honor Society
- La Mesa Hispánica
- Chi Upsilon Sigma National Latin Sorority Inc.
- Omega Delta Phi Fraternity Inc.
- Sigma Lambda Alpha Sorority Inc.
- Lambda Theta Phi Latin Fraternity Inc.
- Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority Inc.
- Kappa Lambda Delta Sorority Inc.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc.
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity Inc.
- Eta Iota Sigma Fraternity Inc.