The academic experience in TCU’s comparative race and ethnic studies department is vibrant, challenging and flexible — allowing students to choose from a wide variety of courses and topics.
The department includes more than 50 core faculty and staff and nearly 200 total affiliated faculty and staff hailing from every college at TCU.
But no matter the academic focus, the CRES common thread is a commitment to critical inquiry, objective research and clear communication – key elements of a robust academic experience that prepares students for successful careers.
Areas of Study
- Major in comparative race and ethnic studies (BA)
- Minor in comparative race and ethnic studies
- Emphasis in comparative race and ethnic studies
- Minor or emphasis in African-American and Africana studies
- Minor in Latina/o studies
- CRES Graduate Certificate
See Our Current List of Courses
If you are a faculty member and want to get your course approved for undergraduate CRES credit, please fill out the form below.CRES Undergraduate Course Approval Form